domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Remember me (Ivan Torrent)




Once upon a time
there was a charming prince
Warm soul and arms of steel
but luckless on his love...

Once upon a time
an angel prayed for him 
they had a destiny...
Remember it...

Oh please, remember it...

Though the shadows tried to keep
our hearts away forever
it never came true...
My love was within you...

Once upon a time
there was an evil hag
was known as Lady Dark,
who made me wonder...

And before I knew it,
she poisoned my heart
And drowned yours with this sorrow...
And you're gone.
And i'm just torn...
Please forgive me!
Please forgive me!
Don't be apart of me...

I'll keep
remembrances of you
until heaven takes me, with him...

I'll need to survive...
without your love!

Please remember me...
Ooh!
Oh, please remember me...
Just remember me...
'Cause I'll remember you.









1 comentario:

  1. ¡Muy buena música, €mBrû! No conocía nada de Iván Torrent. En realidad es la primera vez que lo escucho. :o)

    ResponderEliminar