miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2007

Keep on loving you



You shouldve seen by the look in my eyes, baby
There was somethin missin
You shouldve known by the tone of my voice, maybe
But you didnt listen
You played dead
But you never bled
Instead you lay still in the grass
All coiled up and hissin

And though I know all about those men
Still I dont remember
Cause it was us baby, way before then
And were still together
And I meant, every word I said
When I said that I love you I meant
That I love you forever

And Im gonna keep on lovin you
Cause its the only thing I wanna do
I dont wanna sleep
I just wanna keep on lovin you

(solo)

And I meant every word I said
When I said that I love you I meant
That I love you forever

(chorus)

Esta canción se la dedica Noe a Miguel.

(Aisss... ya me la podría dedicar alguien a miiiiiii

Que la envidia es mu malaaaaaaa jajajaja)

Un beso enorme, Noe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario